Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Critics of the fans about The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug




  • This movie was definitely a great one. I toughly enjoyed, it may not be teh best bit it sure is a good experience. i do recommend this movie to The Lord of the Rings fans and maybe more people out there, though like the other movies it is quite long. May not be the greatest ending but it sure left me with a bit of suspense. By: Oscar Esquer. 
  • I don't really see the bad parts of the movies, so at first there wasn't that much action but then i really liked it, and I too really liked the Legolas was there. But in my opinion the first one was better. By: Alan Huizar  
  • I liked this one much better than the first Hobbit which felt like a cartoon. Smaug was great. But I could have done without the addition of the made up Thoriel character and the ridiculous love triangle including her and a dwarf. As a huge fan of the Tolkien books (read them all multiple times) the concept of an elf falling for a dwarf is laughable and really took away from the film's credibility. I'm surprised Jackson pulled such a stunt after the incredible job he did with LOTR. I suppose since there was no romance in the Hobbit book he had to invent it. Okay. Didn't work for me. I'd give the film maybe a B- for too much filler in trying to stretch one book into three long films. It probably would have been best as one three hour film, but I am still looking forward to seeing the final installment. By: Steve C
  • A huge improvement on its predecessor. Jackson and his collaborators have opted to broaden and modernise the franchise's appeal. By: Ed Gibb
  • A huge improvement on its predecessor. Jackson and his collaborators have opted to broaden and modernise the franchise's appeal. By: Jules Brenner
  • This is a rip-snorting, barrel-riding adventure movie — perfect for all ages, as they say (though it isn’t for very young kids) — loaded with fast-paced fight scenes, great-looking effects and enjoyable and/or scurrilous supporting characters. By: Salon.com Andrew O'Hejir.
  • This movie was definitely a great one. I toughly enjoyed, it may not be the best bit it sure is a good experience. i do recommend this movie to The Lord of the Rings fans and maybe more people out there, though like the other movies it is quite long. May not be the greatest ending but it sure left me with a bit of suspense. By: Oscar Esquer.
  • I really loved it, all the effects and the music the sounds was just amazing. From the first movie and this one I think that I preferred this one, why? because it had more action in it, and I know that in the first one it was just the beginning and this one was the middle of the story. But at last it was a really great movie. By: Sofia Alvear 



No comments:

Post a Comment